Youtube is the worlds largest video hosting website, and millions of users stay online there to watch the videos made by their favorite channel. But what if you want to download the videos on your android phone? Its possible and it can be done with the help of Vidmate. In this article, you will learn about Vidmate and its features and its functions.
What is Vidmate?
Vidmate is an Android app that lets its users download any online streaming video in just one click. Vidmate can be used to download videos from any major video websites, like Youtube, dailymotion, Vimeo or any other online movie/video streaming website.
Features of Vidmate app
Following are the features of Vidmate which makes it stand out from its competitors and converts its users into fans.
- You can Download Multiple Videos at same time, this saves a lot of time when you want to download movies and videos which are in parts.
- You can download the videos with just one click.
- Vidmate is optimised well to give the best performances in devices that don’t have a good operation speeds. So if you own an android phone whose configuration is not good, Vidmate will still perform great on it.
- You can easily Pause and resume the downloads in between the process. So you don’t have to download the files from beginning everytime you get disconnected from the internet.
Download Vidmate for your Android Phone
Follow the given steps to install vidmate on your Android device without any error.
- Download Vidmate APK to your android phone from any apk store.
- Open the Downloaded APK File. (if a security message is promoted, go to your Android security settings and enable “unknown sources”.
- Complete the installation procedure by clicking on “Install” button.
Once the installation is complete, you are ready to use the app and download all the online videos you want with just one click.
How to Download Videos through Vidmate?
The process of downloading the videos through Vidmate is very easy and even a newbie can understand. Follow the steps exactly to download video from any website.
- Copy the URL of the page containing the required video.
- Open Vidmate app installed on your Android device.
- Paste the URL of video in Vidmate search bar and wait till Vidmate process the video and generates a download link.
- Click on the Download link generated to start downloading your favorite video.
Hope the tutorial was easy to understand, if you face any problem while using or installing Vidmate, you can comment the error below, we will try to fix your problem as soon as possible. Don’t forget to share our website with your friends who might be in need of Vidmate.